Just a quick reminder that the deadline to vote for the five finalists in the USC Network Culture Project’s "Second Life and Public Good Community Challenge" is next Monday, June 30! The finalists are:
- Ability Commons: Proposers Gentle Heron and Carolina Yeats
- Mauerkrankheit: Proposers Ping Rau and Nonny Writer
- Native Lands Cultural Project: Proposer Boondoggle Gruppman
- Texas Obesity Research Center: Proposer Sirena Felisimo
- Interactive Accessible Home: Proposer Kathee Gibbs
For those that don’t know, the larger SL community will help pick three winners out of the five, each of whom will receive L$300,000 to develop their project. Click the links to read about each proposal, and then head to this survey to pick your favorites. The winners will be announced on July 1.
Head to the Network Culture Project website for more info.