Today was day one of my trip to Disneyworld with some friends this week. It's been nearly 20 years since I've been to this Disneypark, and it's long past due.
On this first day we tackled the centerpiece of the multi-park complex, The Magic Kingdom. We hit up a large majority of the park between 9am and 5pm. And we ended the evening with a short jaunt over to EPCOT for dinner.
Highlights from today:
- The "Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom" game: awesome alternative reality game played throughout the park
- Space Mountain: my favorite roller coaster of all
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: very fun roller coaster
- Stitch's Great Escape: cute, clever, and somewhat creepy show
- Restaurant Marrekesh: my favorite restaurant in Disneyworld serving delicious Moroccan food with fun music and belly dancing
I'm pretty damn exhausted, but it was a really wonderful day.