From Struggle Meals YouTube channel. So easy, so tasty, so healthy.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 inch fresh ginger, minced
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 cups lentils
- 2 (14-ounce) cans coconut milk
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, tightly packed
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, to garnish
- Lime wedges
- In a cast-iron skillet over medium heat, add oil. Add onion, garlic, ginger and salt and saute for 2 minutes. Stir in red curry paste and saute for another minute.
- Add lentils and toast until combined. Whisk in coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Let cook for 15 minutes until lentils are al dente.
- Add cauliflower and continue cooking until both lentils and cauliflower are tender. Add spinach and stir until wilted.
- Top with cilantro and lime wedges.