How are you going to celebrate Information Society Day?
- Send an e-greeting card to Tim Werners-Lee
- Get all online gamers to respect virtual “cease-fire” on Quake and Halo
- Email 12 of your friends and family a message that Mr. Yoshio Utsumi, head of the ITU, will give each of them $50 if they forward this email to 12 of their friends and family.
- Reunite the synth-pop band Information Society to play their one hit song “Pure Energy” over and over and over.
- Eat lots of “micro-chips” and “web cookies” and “cy-beer” and then e-puke.
- Pretend to work while actually surfing the net, just like everyday.
NOTE: There’s a graphic version of this blog entry here.