The national service arm of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) is the American Friends Service Committee, based out of Philadelphia. Over the years, AFSC has been a vital force in the United States for peace, social justice and human rights, which makes me so proud. I just got word that there are five job openings at the AFSC that any job seeker, Quaker or not, should consider applying for:
- Director for Program Planning
- Director for Program Evaluation
- Director for Peacebuilding
- Director for Healing Justice
- Director of Economic Justice
Head to the AFSC website for more information and to apply. Applications are due March 20.