Just a reminder that I am still seeking a roommate to share my
lovely two-bedroom apartment in Fort Greene, Brooklyn starting on July
1st. Tell them what they get, Don Pardo!
- A goodly sized furnished, two-bedroom pad in a modern apartment complex
- Full kitchen with gas range, oven, dishwasher
- Access to several major subway lines & LIRR (under 30 mins to midtown Manhattan)
- Great food, bars, services nearby
- Quiet, safe, diverse neighborhood
Stuff you should know:
- I have an awesome, low maintenance cat named Mole Negro
- The bedroom itself is sorta small
Your share of rent: $1100 + utils (gas, electric, broadband internet)
Rental period: From July 1.
The interested person should email me at email@example.com for questions and to schedule a time to check it out.
Oh and let me remind you about why Fort Greene rocks: "10 things I love about Fort Greene."