Global Kids is involved in the production of an upcoming HBO documentary called "Meeting Online." We are looking for good stories that revolve around connections made on the Internet.
If you know someone, or you yourself, have met someone online and the relationship deeply affected you, then we want to hear from you. It could be anything from Internet dating to making a significant personal or professional connection. I.e. a best friend that you met through WoW, a long-lost relative you connected with on Facebook, or your life partner you first bumped into in Second Life.
The show will be directed by Emmy Award, Oscar-nominated director Robert Kenner ("Food, Inc.") and produced by Marc Weiss, creator of the critically-acclaimed public TV series "P.O.V." You can send in your story via the following:
- Web: Submit it via the web site: http://Meeting-Stories.org
- Email: Email it to email@example.com
- Video: Go to our YouTube channel and add your story as a reply.
- Voice: Use Google Voice by clicking here.
- Twitter: Follow us on Twitter or post it with the hashtag #howwemet.
- Facebook: Join our group and post it there.
Tell us your story!