I have read a number of concerns on Gizmodo, Engadget and Slashdot about the possible safety risk for those few early adopters who manage to get the iPhone on July 29. After all, this easily identifiable luxury gadget may make you the target of a savvy mugger or just a desperate geek. Luckily the folks at StunMaster have already anticipated this need in the marketplace and will soon be releasing the "iStun," the first personal defense peripheral for your iPhone. Check out these features:
- 775,000 volts of pure mugger-stopping power
- Automatically calls the Police, EMS and morgue upon discharge at "kill" setting
- Enables the iPhone camera in case you need to document the scene for the inevitable disability lawsuit coming your way
- One swipe of your finger changes the iStun from the "haha" tickle setting to "$&@#$&!%!!" kill mode
- Nasty prongs at the top are a visual deterrent to any would-be wrongdoer. (Also comes in pink for the ladies.)
- Smoothly transitions from whatever song you are playing to the Star Trek phaser sound (TOS, TNG or Voyager). After stunning, your song resumes where you left off!
- Also available in 500,000 and 250,000 volt models
Pre-orders now being taken at StunMaster.com.