A furnished bedroom is available in my sweet two-bedroom apartment in Fort Greene, Brooklyn from July 1 to Sept 31.
Perfect for a summer internship, temporary job posting, or other seasonal placement. Here's the skinny:
- Bedroom (10×12) has a queen bed, dresser, night stand, large closet (Also everything can be removed if you have your own stuff)
- Large, furnished, two-bedroom pad in a modern apartment complex
- Full kitchen, full bath, large living room
- Access to several major subway lines & LIRR: under 30 mins to midtown Manhattan! (Google Map)
- Quiet, safe, diverse neighborhood (Fort Greene is as awesome as you have been hearing!)
- Great food, groceries, services nearby (Pathmark, Target, organic grocery, Havana Outpost, etc.)
About You: Mellow, professional preferred with evidence of stable income, 2 references.
About Me: Busy nonprofit professional / dancer. I.e. not home that much.
I have an awesome, low maintenance cat (another cat would probably be fine).
Your share of rent: $950 (plus utilities & broadband internet).
Rental period: From July 1 to September 31. (shorter periods possible)
Email me to schedule a time to check it out or for questions!