Here's a video by my friend Voon of the final jam on Sunday at the Jazz Age Lawn Party.
There were a zillion cameras at the Jazz Age Lawn Party this weekend on Governor's Island. So those of us who were there have been having a good time hunting down our favorite pictures of ourselves and our friends over the past couple of days. Particularly if you are a ham like me.
Here are some links to my favorite slideshows, collections, pics and videos. I'll add to this as more stuff becomes available:
- The New York Times has a bunch of awesome pictures from the party, shot by the legendary Bill Cunningham: a full page spread and his "Man on the Street" video blog.
- Flavorwire has some swoonable pictures.
- MetroMix has some really great shots by Gabi Porter. I'm dancing with the lovely Laurel in #5 and 68!
- My friend Opening Minds has some great shots in her flickr set. I particularly love this one of me dancing with my friend Doris.
- Ny friend LensJockey always takes stunning pictures. Here's her flickr set. I really like this one of Voon and I.
- Nice video of social dancing and Drew Nugent's band jamming by Casablancamicasa.
- Don Spiro's Flickr set.
Famed fashion photographer Bill Cunningham of the New York Times was at both days of the Party, so I'm eagerly anticipating what pics he selects! Please suggest your faves in the comments too.